Information pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679Regulation (EU) 2016/679 establishes that the interested party must be informed in advance about the use of the data concerning me and that the processing of personal data is permitted only with the express consent of the interested party except in the cases provided for by the law. The Data Controller is carlo nobili s.r.l.
Purpose of processingPersonal data and sensitive data are processed as part of the normal supply activity with the installation of doors and windows for accounting, fiscal, technical and commercial purposes: the legal basis of the processing is the contract, as well as explicit consent.
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data may be communicatedThe data may be made public to employees and collaborators who, as Data Processors, operate in the structure for the provision of the services requested by the Customer and will be able to process the data in compliance with the instructions given. The data may be made public to companies or persons who carry out activities strictly connected to the management of the commercial relationship.
Retention periodPersonal data will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which the Data Controller is subject to retention obligations for tax reasons or for other purposes established by law or regulation.
Rights of the interested partyThe interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and in this case gives the right to:
- obtain access to personal data, request the rectification or cancellation of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning me or to oppose their treatment;
- receive personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and have the right to transmit such data to another data controller;
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if expressed, withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority.